Part-time Students

: Part-time Students are those who are attending university on a part-time basis. Part-time students have particular shared experiences while at Greenwich, and so are represented by a Postgrad and Part-time Students’ Officer who is elected to represent their interests to the Students’ Union and University.

Part-time students Society

There is currently no part-time students’ society, if you’re interested in setting one up find out how to here

Start a society

Your Part-time Officer

The position of Postgrad and Part-time Students’ Officer position is currently unfilled, find out more about it and how to run for this position at the October Byelections here.

Learn more

The Students’ Union Advice Services at Greenwich and Medway give free, independent and confidential advice to University of Greenwich students on academic and welfare problems. We will not report what you have told us to the University, unless you want us to, or in rare situations (particularly if your welfare is at serious risk). See: The only thing we cannot advise on is your Student Visa or Immigration status. Students seeking advice on visa or immigration issues should contact the University International Student Advice Service (ISAS) for assistance.
For further information, please see
All students are entitled to support from the Study Skills tutors at the University. There are also a lot of online resources. See: for details.
If you want to practice your English conversational skills, find out about Language Connect groups at . These groups are available for all students.
In our opinion, nearly all international students have the skills to communicate effectively if they’ve got the confidence. The Language Connect groups are a great way to build your confidence, and help you take part in academic and social group activities.