How to join a sports club
We know that at Uni a great way of meeting new people, gaining new skills and having fun is to get involved with the student groups we have here at your Students' Union. To join a student group you need to buy your free or paid membership.
Memberships run from 1st September - 31st August each year.
How to buy your membership
1. Online via each group's webpage (Card And Paypal)
2. At Students' Union reception in Cooper Building, Greenwich (Cash, and/or up to £50 of Aspire card funding)
3. At the Activities Helpdesk, next to the Village Shop on Southwood Site, Avery Hill (Cash, and/or up to £50 of Aspire card funding)
4. At the Welcome Fairs (Cash And Card)
5. To Student Group Leaders (Cash)